3 cups uncooked organic old fashioned rolled oats
2 tablespoons toasted wheat germ (optional)
½ cup raw chopped up walnuts
½ cup raw almonds
½ cup unsweetened coconut flakes
½ cup raw pumpkin seeds
3 tablespoons raw ground flaxseed
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 teaspoon sea salt
1/3 cup melted coconut oil
¾ cup raw honey (make sure its runny enough. If it’s too hard, stick the container in a pot of hot water for a few minutes).
1. Pre-heat oven to 300 degrees.
2. Mix all the ingredients together in a large bowl. Make sure everything is equally covered in the honey and oil.
3. Spread the mix out on a large baking sheet. You can put parchment paper down first if you are worried about it sticking.
4. Bake at 300 degrees for 30-40 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes.
5. Be careful not to overcook, if it looks golden brown its done!
6. When it comes out of the oven, let it cool completely on the pan.
7. Taste your delicious granola and transfer the rest to air-tight containers to store.