1 small spaghetti squash
3 tablespoons butter
1 tablespoon finely chopped basil
1 tablespoon finely chopped parsley
1 tablespoon finely chopped sage
1 clove garlic
½ cup chopped walnuts
½ teaspoon salt
pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees
2. Cut squash in half lengthwise and place face down in baking dish with 1 inch water
3. Bake 30-40 minutes or until squash is soft when you pierce it with a fork.
4. Turn squash over and cook for 10 more minutes
5. Remove from oven and let cool
6. Remove seeds
7. With a fork gently scrape squash strands away from peel and put in skillet
8. Heat skillet with squash on medium and add butter, basil, parsley, sage, garlic and salt, pepper and walnuts.
9. Gently mix together and heat for 2-4 minutes.
10. Remove from heat and serve